Full Venue + Tent Buyout (450 guests)
All the great benefits of the Press Club Full Buyout with the added bonus of a luxurious tent on Yerba Buena Lane to increase venue headcount to accommodate up to 450 guests.
- Private – Venue Closed to Public
- Tent: 1000 sq. ft. of additional space, two bars, option to host buffet stations, passed hors d’oeuvres. The tent also includes a red carpeted registration area, softer overhead and wash lighting, music, conversation areas, heaters and votive candles
- Main venue: 9,000 sq. ft. of main venue, including five fully-staffed wine bars, two Tasting Bays, Private Dining Room, Bottle Lounge, Main Bar, Lounges and Wine Library
- Accommodates up to 450 guests
- Additional “Wine Library” Bar or VIP Tasting Room: Pricing available upon request
- Facility Fee
- Wine Minimum
- Beer Minimum
- GOBO Light Projection Rental
- Microphone Rental
- Tray passed wine service, 1 hour
- Sommelier led, “VIP” Wine tasting in back Private Dining Room
- Additional AV and Entertainment options available upon request
Timeframe: Three hour window before 3pm
Clean-up: Unless prior arrangements are made, last pour will be at 3pm to accommodate for bar break-down and clean-up. Each winery, representative or property is responsible for break-down and clean-up of its own area. Venue must be ready for regular business hours starting at 4pm.
Pricing: Tasting Bay (can hold up to 12 vintners and 65 guests)
Two Tasting Bays, Two Lounges and Bar Tables (can hold up to 30 vintners and 200 guests)
$200 per staff member needed for event with a minimum of two staff members
Included: Ice buckets, water carafes for guests, Riedel glassware and spit buckets
*Food not included – cheese, charcuterie and passed hors d’oeuvres available, please inquire.