The Full Buyout at Press Club represents the perfect wine country experience with the convenience of never having to leave the city. Your group will enjoy 9000 sq. ft. of our design-award winning space, and will have full access to five, fully staffed wine tasting bars, our beautiful u-shaped stone bar, Bottle Lounge, Private Dining Room and multiple lounge areas in addition to many intimate corners for conversation, wine tastings and dancing. Our upstairs Wine Library can also serve as a sixth bar, with passed glasses of sparkling wine, greeting each guest upon arrival. Live music, DJ services and multiple entertainment options are available upon request.
- Private – Venue Closed to Public
- Includes use of entire 9,000 sq. ft of venue, including five fully staffed wine bars, two Tasting Bays, Private Dining Room, Bottle Lounge, Bar, Lounges and Wine Library.
- Accommodates up to 300 guests
- Varietal Bars: Sparkling/Whites Bar, Pinot Noir Bar, Blends Bar and Full Bodied Reds Bar, with a fifth bar pouring all your selected wines. Sixth “Wine Library” bar available upon request
- Complimentary use of four plasma screen televisions with HDMI hook-up and state of the art sound system with iPod hook-up
- GOBO projector, microphone and various entertainment options available upon request
- Facility Fee
- Wine & Beer Minimum
- GOBO Light Projection Rental
- Microphone Rental
- Tray passed wine service, 1 hour
- Sommelier led, “VIP” Wine Tasting in back Private Dining Room
- Additional AV and entertainment options available upon request